Erin Hrabak earned her law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School. After graduating she immediately began providing affordable legal services to help individuals get access to justice and fairness by focusing her practice on family law.
She opened her own solo family law practice. Ms. Hrabak joined Proctor Law, PC, in 2016. Her practice includes handling protective order cases, adoption, divorce, child custody, parenting time, and support cases from start to finish.
In addition, she handles cases involving modifications of prior judgments including child custody modification, move away cases, and parenting time modifications.
Ms. Hrabak has lived in the Pacific Northwest since 2005. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs, and exploring the great outdoors. She is originally from a small town in Minnesota.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Modifications of Custody, Parenting Time & Support
- Emergency Custody (Immediate Danger)
- Restraining Orders (FAPA)
- Stalking Protective Orders
- Residential Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Juris Doctor
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington
- B.A. – 2009
- Honors: Coolidge Otis Chapman Honors Scholar
- Major: International Political Economy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington County Bar Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers